Together In Food is a food blog aimed at helping you incorporate more homemade and locally grown food into your life.
If you’re someone who’s interested in…
- Cooking from scratch with fresh, local ingredients that require little fussing to taste great
- Growing your own food (even if it’s just a pot of mint for mojitos!)
- Forging connections with others through food
…Then you and I have something in common. I hope this blog can be a resource – and maybe even a source of inspiration – for you!
WANT TO DIVE RIGHT IN?
Click here for the top posts of all time based on what you, my dear readers, like the most. These are great posts to Like on Facebook, Tweet, or email if you’re inspired to connect your friends here.
MORE METHODICAL? HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL FIND ON THIS BLOG:
1 – Homegrown – Click here to see these posts
- From me to you: Lessons on growing organic vegetables and fruit in an urban backyard; recommendations on where to get the best locally grown food (mostly in San Francisco but also on my travels)
- What we’d love to hear from you: Your tips on how to grow your own; homegrown food you love
2 – Homegrown & Homemade Heroes – Click here to see these posts
- From me to you: Stories about farmers, food producers and great home cooks who are masters of their craft and keeping food traditions alive
- What we’d love to hear from you: Your homemade and homegrown heroes
3 – Homemade – Click here to see these posts
- From me to you: Recipes for making fresh food from scratch, often with local, seasonal ingredients; methods for preserving old food ways
- What we’d love to hear from you: Your or your family’s recipes and food traditions
4 – S-Mo’s Musings* – Click here to see these posts
- From me to you: Musings on living a happy, homemade and homegrown life
- What we’d love to hear from you: Your reactions and musings
*With a smile and a nod to a certain guy in LA who bestowed that nickname upon me!